Re-enrol for 2021 now
You can use the resources below to help you plan your 2021 enrolment. It’s best to re-enrol for the entire academic year so you don’t have to worry about your enrolment again.
Remember, you can always change your mind and adjust your study plan next year if you need to (usually until two weeks into the teaching period). If you’re completing your course at the end of Semester 1, 2021, you will only need to select your subjects for Semester 1.
Now is also the time to make sure you don’t have any sanctions on your account, as these will usually prevent you from enrolling. Unpaid fees or library fines are the most common reason for sanctions. To check, log in to StudentOnLine, select the ‘Details’ tab, then ‘Sanctions’.
What subjects should I choose for 2021?
The handbook and subject search are now updated for 2021:
- Have a look at your course structure in the University Handbook.
- Write down the subject codes of the core and elective subjects you want to take (use the handbook and look at the number in the middle of the code to see if it’s a first, second or third-year subject and so on).
- Browse our subject search to find elective subjects, if you need to.
How do I enrol for 2021?
- Log in to StudentOnLine
- Click on the Enrolment tab to see your Study Plan.
- Tick the box for each subject you want to enrol in.
- Press Enrol at the bottom of the screen and confirm your selection.
What if I get stuck?
If it’s been a while since you used StudentOnLine to enrol and need a refresher (it’s been a big year!), you can watch the second half of our enrolment video on how to choose subjects from the handbook and then add them in StudentOnLine to enrol into.
Need more help?
If you would like more guidance about the enrolment process, our fantastic ASK La Trobe team are here to help.