Get your career questions answered, visit a Career Ready Ambassador in 2023!
Career Ready Ambassadors can assist you with:
- Accessing Career Ready OnLine and navigate the Careers Essentials resources, programs and tools.
- Getting started with the Career Ready Advantage Awards. La Trobe’s Career Ready Advantage Award program encourages you to document your activities and develop your career portfolio so you are Career Ready when you graduate. Not sure where to start? Our Career Ready Ambassadors can suggest activities for you.
- Reviewing your job applications – we all need another set of eyes on our applications before we apply!
- Researching your future career options – Our Career Ready Ambassadors can show you how they have researched their future career paths so you can apply the same processes and better understand your options.
- Referral to Careers services and employability programs – if you have a more complex career situation, they’ll help you to book a Specialist Career Consultation.
The Career Ready Ambassadors are available on campus (Bendigo, Bundoora, City and Shepparton) and also online. Visit Career Hub events for details on how to connect.
Thinking of becoming a Career Ready Ambassador?
Applications are now open for the Bendigo, Mildura and Albury Wodonga campus. Further info is on the Career Hub: Career Ready Ambassadors – La Trobe University (careerhub.com.au).