Welcome to help, what would you like help on?
How do I submit a report?
- Click on submit a new report (left hand box)
- Complete all details. Note all mandatory fields need completing. If unable to complete N/A should be inserted in the field.
- Date: is the date of the incident/hazard occurring.
- Where an injury is sustained and first aid treatment given a "record of treatment" must be completed and sent separately to La Trobe Health & Safety.
What should I do as a supervisor?
Complete the "Preventative Action" section
- Action: Select Action from drop down list
- Details: Add further details if applicable otherwise type N/A
- Completed Date: Enter the date if the action has been completed
- Supervisor Comments: Complete any further details or information that may be relevant. If no further details place N/A in this comment box.
Who is my supervisor?
- Staff: Your supervisor is your immediate supervisor.
- Student: Your supervisor is your program coordinator or course coordinator.
- Incidents of a confidential nature (e.g. psychological injury, grievances or complaints) must be reported directly to Workplace Relations (contact 9479 1234) in the first instance.
- The incident reporting system automatically notifies the Nominated Supervisor or Head of School or Program Coordinator when a report is made. If there are issues of confidentiality or concerns about notification, contact La Trobe Health and Safety at email@example.com or 9479 2462.
Who do I talk to if I need assistance?
See contact list Contacts