Do you want to undertake a placement/internship and gain credit for it in Semester 1 or 2, 2020?
We have some great opportunities available to you on-campus and off-campus!
Am I eligible?
If you have completed 120 credit points and have a spare elective, you can express interest in any of the placements.
Please seek course advice from ASK La Trobe, if you are unsure if you are able to undertake a placement subject within your course.
How do I express interest?
Contact the ASSC College Internships team for further information about these placements and gaining credit at email@example.com
WHAT ARE THE SUBJECT REQUIREMENTS?
- Enrolment in on-line subject ASC3WPP – Work Placement Program
- Complete 100-120 hours of approved work-based learning placement (hours and days fit into your study commitments).
How is ASC3WPP assessed?
- Participate in online module discussions (6 x 150 words)
- Placement observations report (1,250 words)
- Reflective essay or Project Outcomes report (1,500 words)
- Presentation (7 minute, 700-word equivalent)
Where can I get more information?
Find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org