Subject readers and course notes are available in pdf format on LMS and for purchase from The Co-Op Bookshop.
Please contact your lecturer to discuss availability of your subject readers/course notes.
If your subject reader/course notes have been made available on LMS, students have the options of:
- Reviewing the pdf on their personal device
- Printing on their own personal printer
- Printing the subject readers/course notes themselves on any University Ricoh MFD printers
- Purchase a hard copy from The Co-Op Bookshop (if Lecturer has requested copies to be made available)
- Take a copy of the subject reader/course notes to Rooster Hub (Melbourne Campus) or other print provider and have them printed to your specifications.