How to get involved
Who can participate?
Your team must consist of a maximum of five students, preferably with gender diversity.
To be eligible to be part of a team, you must:
- be in your final year of undergraduate studies (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- have demonstrated technical, entrepreneurial, or leadership qualities in academic and/or extra-curricular activities
- have approval from your Head of Department to participate in the Technology Infusion Grand Challenge.
As a participant, you must:
- demonstrate strategic insight
- solve a concrete city problem using one or more core technologies, including:
- wireless connectivity
- artificial intelligence
- data analytics
- demonstrate the ability to build a working prototype.
*Expenses will include travel, accommodation and allowances for drinks and meals, according to La Trobe’s Policies. La Trobe University reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.