How to get involved
Who can participate?
Your team must consist of three to five students, preferably with gender diversity. You must be attending a University in an Asian country.
To be eligible to be part of a team, you must:
- be in your final two years of undergraduate studies (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and/or Business)
- have demonstrated technical, entrepreneurial, or leadership qualities in academic and/or extra-curricular activities
- have approval from your Head of Department to participate in the Technology Infusion Grand Challenge.
As a participant, you must:
- demonstrate strategic insight
- solve a concrete city problem using one or more core technologies, including:
- wireless connectivity
- artificial intelligence
- data analytics
- demonstrate the ability to build a working prototype
*Expenses will include travel, accommodation and allowances for drinks and meals, according to La Trobe’s Policies. La Trobe University reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.