VCE Plus is an opportunity for high achieving VCE students to complete two first year university subjects and have them recognised as part of their VCE.
Applications for the 2018 VCE Plus Program have now closed.
As a VCE Plus student, you'll be able to:
- increase your ATAR
- get university credit for the subjects you study
- experience life at university
- access La Trobe's services and resources
- receive an early conditional offer for entry into selected La Trobe degrees*
- save on university fees
- add value to your resume.
*Eligibility criteria apply.
Get a head start at university and boost your VCE.
Get details on eligibility, class delivery, attendance requirements, costs and more.
Our guide to VCE Plus subjects offered in 2018.
Register your details to receive more information about the VCE Plus program.
How to apply
Applications are closed for the 2018 VCE Plus program. Applications for the 2019 cohort will be open in mid-2018 and will remain open until the end of November.
How to submit your application
You can submit your application via email or post.
La Trobe University
Terrace 14, Level 1, Ernest Jones Drive
Macleod VIC 3085
Get in touch to find out more about the VCE Plus Program.
- Shepparton campus Open Day: Friday, 3 August 2018
- Melbourne (Bundoora) campus Open Day: Sunday, 5 August 2018
- Albury/Wodonga campus Open Day: Sunday, 12 August 2018
- Mildura campus Open Day: Wednesday, 15 August 2018
- Bendigo campus Open Day: Sunday, 26 August 2018