Visit La Trobe
Visiting La Trobe gives your students the chance to immerse themselves in one of the world’s top performing universities, whilst gaining a glimpse at the range of study options available after high-school. Every year, we welcome hundreds of visitors across our campuses; providing tours, presentations and unique experiences.
Our most popular school experiences include campus talk and tours (Year 10 or Year 12), along with discipline-specific presentations – e.g. Science or Health.
In every case, we’ll give your students insight into life at La Trobe, pathway information, the university selection process and information about the support available to students transitioning from high-school to university.
- Year 10 – choosing high school subjects, brainstorming careers, why go to Uni and more
- Year 12 – what’s on offer at La Trobe, how to choose courses, ATARs, prerequisites, scholarships, support and more
- Discipline-specific – courses, careers and opportunities available within various disciplines
- Aspire – all about La Trobe’s early admissions program for community leaders and volunteers
- VCE Plus – all about La Trobe’s accelerator program for high school students