Applying through UAC

Applicants can submit an online application for a course at our Albury-Wodonga or Mildura Campus through VTAC or UAC. You can buy a copy of the UAC Guide from newsagents in NSW, Victoria and the ACT from mid to late July.

Check your prerequisites

If you didn't complete Year 12 in Victoria, you can download the interstate and International Baccalaureate subject guide [PDF 50KB] to check the prerequisites for your course.

Application forms

Are you 21 or over?

If you will be 21 years old by 31 December in the year your studies are due to commence and haven't completed VCE or equivalent, you may be able to apply through the Mature Age Special Entry Scheme. As part of your application, you'll need to complete and submit a UAC Personal Information Form [DOC 32KB].

Are you an Indigenous Australian?

Indigenous Australians receive special consideration when we assess applications. Future Indigenous students are welcome to contact Indigenous Student Services about courses, application procedures, scholarships and other aspects of studying at La Trobe University. For more information email