As a La Trobe student, you have access to:
Every campus has an accessible library with extended opening hours to support your study needs, and our online library gives you access to academic resources from your own home.
During TEP you will learn many online computer-based skills. However every campus also has student Information Technology Support to help you with a variety of IT study concerns including:
- changing passwords
- accessing the internet
- and using different programs.
These associations provide support around a variety of social aspects of Uni life (housing, advocacy, social activities, and interest clubs/societies) and often include discounts to Uni facilities (parking, gym/sporting, bookshop etc.).
Check out students association at different campuses:
- Wodonga Student Association
- Bendigo Student Association
- Mildura Student Association
- Shepparton Student Association.
As a La Trobe student you have access to on-campus accommodation or accommodation support where available at the campus.
- Albury-Wodonga accommodation
- Bendigo accommodation
- Mildura - see options available through accommodation Sunraysia TAFE
- Shepparton - contact Student Services: (03) 9479 2875
- Broadmeadows/Craigieburn: La Trobe Bundoora, private rental or Education First Youth Foyer.
As all of our sites are centrally located within their respective townships so childcare is available close by. The sites below are located on campus.
Centrelink and employment agencies
TPP is recognised under the Federal Commonwealth Grants Scheme (CGS). You need to undertake 60 credit points of study (12 of our micro-subjects) across a 6 month time period to be considered a full-time study load.
Student Wellbeing Services
Check out the student wellbeing services for free and confidential counselling, support for studying with a disability, LGBTIQ services, refugee support, and harassment and discrimination officers.