About the program
La Trobe’s Enabling Programs provide strong foundational skills and strategies for learning and prepares students for university on successful completion of the program.
- provides students with academic skills
- builds the confidence to study
- equips students to make decisions about future learning
- establishes a pathway to continuing education.
These programs provide a University experience within a supported and safe learning environment. Along with the opportunity to develop your study fitness, you will build your academic skills, share ideas and overcome challenges.
Key points to note about accessing and entry into the program (in addition to our Key Selection Criteria in the ‘How to Apply’ section) are:
- places are limited. Due to demand for the places, first priority will be given to Victorian residents and those living on the Victorian boarders in NSW/SA – attendance at a selection interview may be required.
- the program is free of Student Contribution.
- it is a graded entry pathway.