VCE and Careers Expo Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry
La Trobe T&C’s VCE & Careers Expo Feedback Survey
La Trobe University (ABN 64 804 735 113) (La Trobe) is conducting a competition titled T&C’s VCE & Careers Expo Feedback SurveyCompetition. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry (Terms). Any entry that does not comply with these Terms may be deemed invalid.
- Entry is open only to Victorian residents only. Entrants must not be currently enrolled at La Trobe. Directors, management and permanent employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and permanent employees) of La Trobe or the agencies or companies associated with this Competition are not eligible to enter.
- If an entrants aged 16 years or younger (minor), they must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. The entrant must provide their parent or guardian’s email address where indicated to allow La Trobe’s authorized agent to confirm that parental consent has been obtained prior to awarding the prize (Eligible Entrant). La Trobe’s authorized agent will not award or deliver the prize to an entrant under 16 years old unless La Trobe’s authorized agent can confirm to its satisfaction that parental consent has been obtained.
- The Competition commences at 12.01am (AEST) 15/05/2019 and closes 11.59pm (AEST) 29/05/2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter, an entrant must a) be invited to participate in the VCE & Careers Expo Feedback Survey Competition b) complete the survey in full and c) provide the relevant details at the end of the survey (if under the age of 16).
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Entries must be received by La Trobe during the Promotion Period. A valid entry will not be admitted to more than one monthly prize draw. The month a valid entry is received by promoter defines which monthly prize draw it is admitted to. La Trobe and its authorized agent accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. La Trobe has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. La Trobe is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- Prize Draw: The prize draw will be held by La Trobe’s authorized agent each month on the following dates at 2.00pm (AEST) at Level 2, 405 Little Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000:
Date of Draw
1 x $200 Coles/Myer gift cards
- The first valid entry randomly drawn, will win 1 x $200 Coles/Myer gift card. The Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The value of the prizes is accurate as at the commencement of this Competition. La Trobe accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If for any reason a prize is not available, La Trobe reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State/Territory, where relevant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the use of any Coles/Myer Gift Cards won. Each prize winner accepts all responsibility for the use of the Coles/Myer Gift Card won and agrees to use the gift card as per the Coles/Myer Gift Card Terms and Conditions of use. Coles/Myer Gift Card terms and conditions of use can be found on https://corporateservices.giftcards.com.au/CMS/Page/TermsOfUse
- The winners will be notified by telephone and or by mail, in writing by email, and will have their names
and State/Territory of residence only published on Trade Promotion Agent Website at http://evolveresearch.com.au/winners. By entering this Competition, each entrant requests that his or her phone number or email address not be published.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The La Trobe may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the La Trobe which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the La Trobe may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
- La Trobe and its authorized agent associated with this Competition will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The total prize pool is AUD$200 (1 x $200 Coles/Myer gift cards).
Publish on Webpage
- In the event of a prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 months of the original monthly prize draw date, the relevant prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and La Trobe through its authorized agent reserves the right to conduct further draws at 2pm (AEST) at same location as the original draw, as necessary, to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winners of redrawn prizes will be notified in writing and their name and state/territory of residence published on Trade Promotion Agent Website http://evolveresearch.com.au/winners . By entering this Competition, each entrant requests that his or her phone number and email address not be published. Proposed redraw and republish dates, if required, are as follows:
- La Trobe accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between the Terms and any other information, documents, communications or representations relating to the Competition, these Terms will prevail.
- The authorized agent for the Competition is The Evolved Group ABN: 91 141 289 705 of Level 2, 405 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 (authorized agent). La Trobe is La Trobe University ABN: 64 804 735 113 of Plenty Road, Bundoora, Victoria 3083. La Trobe University (A.B.N. 64 804 735 113) is a body corporate constituted in accordance with the La Trobe University Act 2009, the principal campus of which is located at Bundoora, Victoria 3083, Australia.