Join the Aspire Generation, make your mark and create lasting change in your community.
The Aspire Generation are students in Years 9 to Year 11 who want to up their skills and get involved through volunteering.
No matter what your age you can make a difference. And by getting involved, you develop valuable knowledge and experience that will help you through uni and beyond.
Join the Aspire Generation and get an exciting head start on your future. Members of the Aspire Generation get access to a range of volunteer and leadership opportunities with various partner community organisations.
Members of the Aspire Generation will:
- be considered for an early conditional offer from La Trobe through the Aspire Program
- gain skills and experience that will take you farther
- connect with like-minded peers and mentors to build your network
- have the opportunity to participate in leadership events designed especially for the Aspire Generation
Who is eligible?
The Aspire Generation is open to any high school student in Years 9 through 11 keen to develop their personal and professional skills through volunteering and community participation.
If you’re a current Year 12 student interested in studying at La Trobe, read about our Aspire Early Admissions Program.
Our program partners
La Trobe has joined with like-minded organisations to give members of the Aspire Generation opportunities to gain experience while contributing to the community.
Download the Aspire Generation app
Download the Aspire Generation app for iOS and Android (coming soon) and:
- discover volunteer opportunities close to you
- connect with current Aspire Generation members and previous Aspire students in a supportive, online environment
- gain experience and get on track to be accepted into the Aspire Program
Join the Aspire Generation
Register your interest to get access to opportunities through Aspire Generation and find out how the Aspire Program can give you a head start at La Trobe.