Aspire for high school students
Want to make your mark and create lasting change in your community?
Join the next generation of high school students in Years 9 to 11 who are growing their personal and professional skills through volunteering.
By getting involved, you’ll develop valuable knowledge and experience that will help you through uni and beyond.
Volunteering with community organisations can help you:
- gain skills and experience that will take you further
- connect with like-minded peers and mentors to build your network
- have the opportunity to participate in leadership events.
No matter what your age, you can make a difference.
Download the app
Download the Aspire Generation app for iOS and Android (coming soon) and:
- discover volunteer opportunities close to you
- connect with current Aspire Generation members and previous Aspire students in a supportive, online environment
- gain experience and get on track to be accepted into the Aspire Program.