At La Trobe, we know there’s more to being a good student than marks alone.
Our Aspire Early Admissions Program rewards your involvement in community, leadership and volunteering with an early conditional offer into your chosen course at La Trobe. This means you’ll know if you have a place at university as early as September. You’ll also receive exclusive benefits designed to nurture your skills and give you the support you need to succeed at La Trobe and beyond.
Aspire is our way of saying thanks to you for giving back to the community. As part of the program, you’ll receive a variety of exciting benefits including:
- induction into our Enrichment Program to prepare you for university
- be in the running to receive one of 40 scholarships for high-achieving Aspire students
- exclusive access to La Trobe events like Ideas and Society and Bold Thinking
- discounts to the National Gallery of Victoria
- leadership opportunities, career development, networking and industry mentoring
- a taste of university life at La Trobe with special on-campus events before the year begins
- the opportunity to co-design solutions to the world’s wicked problems with your peers and leading academics
- the chance to meet and connect with like-minded students who share your goals and passions
- access to our extensive library and campus resources
- support for your exams with VCE revision lectures in the September school holiday*.
*Applicable to Year 12 students only.
Get an early conditional offer
A conditional offer means you’ve been accepted into your chosen course at La Trobe, as long as you meet all course prerequisites and special requirements for your course. You’ll find out if you’ve been accepted into your course in September.
To receive an early conditional offer as a Year 12 Aspire applicant, you’ll need to:
- meet the minimum ATAR for your course
- meet the standard prerequisites and any special requirements for your course
- place your Aspire course as the highest eligible preference in the VTAC/UAC preference list (if in Year 12).
If you’ve already completed Year 12, Aspire offers the benefit of minimum entry requirements (ATAR or equivalent academic performance in further study).