Get the support you need

If you have concerns or need support, we're here for you.

We can help you determine your preferred course of action and recommend where to access the best support.

If you're a student, we can assist you with issues involving unacceptable or concerning behaviour by other students, or experiences in your personal life with no connection to La Trobe University. Please note - if you are a student and your concern relates to an administrative/academic issue or a La Trobe University staff member, please contact Student Complaints on 03 9479 5308.

If you're a staff member, we are available to consult with you about unacceptable or concerning student behaviour, including mental health and welfare concerns. We are also available to run workshops and develop resources for your area. Please note - if you are a staff member with concerns about another staff member, or you need assistance and support regarding personal experiences outside of La Trobe University, please contact HR Assist on 03 9479 1234.

Not sure your concern is a fit for our services? Please get in touch so we can talk about it. You can call us on 03 9479 8988, or click 'Connect with Speak Up' below.

Speak Up is not an emergency or critical response service. Reports, emails and voicemails are not reviewed outside of regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM).

Connect with Speakup

For emergency assistance, please call 000 or 03 9479 2222