Respect Champions Program
Join the Respect Champions Program, where you can become more proactively involved in:
- being a leader in promoting positive bystander action
- assisting in identifying, designing and implementing key activities and events at orientation or other events during the year
- contributing to the design and review of key messages
- contributing to the development of or being a participant in videos on relevant topics.
- reviewing or being consulted on the content and design of online modules e.g. an Our Watch Respect & Equality module
- helping to promote key services and support, such as Safer Community and other initiatives, to fellow students
- contributing to the planning and ongoing development of the program as it evolves.
If want to find out more or are interested in joining, email Lil Kennedy, Senior Project Co-ordinator, Health and Wellbeing