Multifaith and Spiritual Wellbeing resources
We have a range of events, online resources and podcasts available.
View 2022 religious calendars
Explore some of the local churches in your community.
- The Faith Communities Council of Victoria (FCCV) promotes positive relations between people of different faiths and greater public knowledge and mutual understanding of the teachings, customs, and practices of Victoria's diverse faith traditions.
- BuddhaNet is a non-sectarian organisation, offering its services to all Buddhist traditions
- The Centre for Public Christianity (CPX) seeks to promote the public understanding of the Christian faith by engaging mainstream media and the general public with high quality and well-researched print, video, and audio material about the relevance of Christianity in the 21st century.
- The Bible Project is a non-profit animation studio that produces short-form, fully animated videos to make the biblical story accessible to everyone, everywhere. We create videos, podcasts, and study guides that explore the Bible’s unified story.
- Faith and Belief in Australia a study on religion, spirituality and worldview trends
- Islamic Council of Victoria (ICV).
ABC radio produces interesting conversations and podcasts on a variety of spiritual topics. Their shows include: