Downloading and installing Endnote
Before you download the latest version:
- Back up your custom styles, filters, connection files and EndNote libraries.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- You must agree to the end user License Agreement by selecting ACCEPT:
If you are using Firefox
Un-tick "Block pop-up windows" before accepting the Licence Agreement.
- Go to: Settings>Privacy & Security>Permissions.
If you are using Internet Explorer 8
- Enable the Automatic Prompting For File Download option under Tools>Internet Options>Security.
Select Internet zone>Custom Level.
- Locate the Automatic Prompting For File Downloads option under the Downloads section and check the Enable box.
- Allow Latrobe sites as an exception for popup blocker under Tools>Popup Blocker>Popup Blocker Settings. Add https://www.latrobe.edu.au as an allowed site (or exception).
You can download referencing styles that match the La Trobe University core referencing styles from the Library's EndNote LibGuide.
For more information regarding the products please visit the EndNote website. If you have any problems downloading the software, please contact ICT as follows:
Call Student IT Support on 1300 LA TROBE (1300 528 7623).
Contact the ICT Service Desk on (03) 9479 1500 or via the Ask Services portal.