ChemOffice / ChemDraw
ChemOffice Professional is an integrated suite of scientifically intelligent productivity tools that enables researchers to capture, store, retrieve and a share data and information on compounds, reactions, materials and their properties.
Conditions of use
The software may be used only while you are an eligible member of La Trobe University. The license to use the software under this agreement will terminate when you are no longer a staff member or student of the University.
Download ChemOffice for Windows or ChemDraw for Mac
- Navigate to http://sitesubscription.cambridgesoft.com/
- Locate La Trobe University.
- Click Click here to register using your La Trobe University email address.
Note: If you have previously registered you will be given the option to sign in.
Note: It can take 15 to 20 minutes to receive the account confirmation email.
- If you have previously registered, click Sign In.
If you have not previously registered complete the registration form using your La Trobe email address i.e. @latrobe.edu.au or @students.latrobe.edu.au
- Sign in using your La Trobe email address (login ID) and PerkinElmer Download Center account password.
- Click Order History in the left navigation pane.
- Click ORD18157SL
- Note the Activation Code.
- Click Home in the left-hand navigation pane to return to the Download Center.
- You can either choose to download previous version of ChemOffice or download the latest software version.
- Click the version of ChemOffice you wish to download e.g. 17.1 ChemOffice Professional.
- Locate the installer for your Operating System i.e. Windows or Mac OS and click the filename to download the installer e.g. cop17.1.exe for the Windows installer.
- Download the installer to your chosen location.