Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment industries.
There is a conditional site license for Autodesk for home use.
Conditions of use
The software may be used only while you are an eligible member of La Trobe University. The license to use the software under this agreement will terminate when you are no longer a staff member or student of the University.
Download Autodesk software for home use
- Navigate to the Autodesk Education Community home page
- Click Download free software tile (Students, educators and educational institutions).
- Locate and select the Autodesk software you wish to download e.g. AutoCAD.
- If you've already created an Autodesk account using your La Trobe email address, log in. Otherwise, create a free account using your La Trobe email address e.g. email@example.com (students) or firstname.lastname@example.org (staff).
- After logging in, click Download now.
- For the license type, select Personal or Individual use.
- Select the version you require.
- Select your Operating System.
- Select your preferred language.
- You will receive an email that contains the serial key to complete your download and the duration of the license.