- Click the Wi-Fi icon in the Taskbar.
- Click the Wi-Fi menu and select eduroam.
- Set the EAP method to PEAP.
- Set the phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPv2.
Note: You may need to change CA certificate to Do not validate
- Enter your username e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org in the Identity field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Tick Save identity and password.
- Click Connect.
If your device fails to connect to eduroam, tap eduroam and select forget this network to remove any previous settings and try the above steps again.