Is my complaint a question?

Asset listing can't find it

Asset listing can't find it

If you require information about your studies or need to report a maintenance issue, you don't need to go through the complaint process.

For maintenance issues including:

  • car parking concerns
  • air conditioning and heating
  • repairs
  • OHS queries, including lab safety

You can email or telephone Infrastructure and Operations (different telephone numbers for each campus). For security concerns, please call security staff on 9479 2012 immediately. If you feel as though you are in danger, please call the Police immediately.

For academic concerns you should check our University Policy and Procedures. Some common questions are about

If you are still unsure, you can get in touch with ASK La Trobe to chat to someone directly.

Your safety and security is very important to us. Lodging a complaint should never make you feel worse or like you are going to be punished. If you ever feel that way, contact us immediately by calling (03) 9479 5308 or emailing