The MyLaTrobe app gives you (La Trobe students) personalised information to help make the most of your time at university – and beyond.
A web version of this service is also available.
- My Study: View your timetable to check when and where your next lecture is, log in to your LMS and library accounts and get in touch with student advisors. Access resources including Handbook and the academic calendar.
- My Tools: Lost? Check your campus map. Find out where to park or when to catch a bus. You can also check your emails or order your student ID card.
- Career Ready: Take advantage of the Career Ready Advantage scheme to prepare for your future career. Learn about the qualities and personal attributes valued by employers, and undertake activities to make sure you meet them. Track your progress via the Career Ready dashboard, unlock rewards by building your skills, and build a skills portfolio to show employers when you graduate. This is a fantastic resource while studying, as well as setting you up for the next step of your career!
- Connect: Get the latest on student clubs and societies plus all the news, events and promotions around campus.
- Support: Connect with mentors and advisors. Check out course FAQs. Learn about safety on campus, accommodation services, childcare, counselling career services and more.
We'd welcome your feedback about the app. Please let us know if you have any issues, thoughts or suggestions.