Biology - Science Hub
Within our biology course, you will explore living organisms, their structure and function and how they interact with each other and their environment. We will cover a host of subjects including:
- molecules, genes and cells
- ecology, evolution and biodiversity
- animal, plant and microbial life
- biology of cell and organism
- specialised subjects at second and third year level.
Our Science Hub is here to support your studies. It is conveniently co-located with chemistry support, making it easier for you to establish connections between biology and chemistry.
Current students can access resources on our Learning Management System (LMS) homepage.