School of Molecular Sciences/LIMS
The following professional placements are an integral part of the School's work place based experiential learning curriculum. To find out more about each subject please click on the title (it will take you to the subject description in the University Handbook).
- PHA1IPP: INTRODUCTION TO PHARMACY PRACTICE
- PHA2PFB: PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATION B
- PHA3PLP: PHARMACY LEGISLATION AND PRACTICE
- PHA4PAC: PRACTICE AND ADVANCED COUNSELLING (PATIENT CENTERED CARE)
- PHA4PCA: PHARMACEUTICAL CARE - QUALITY USE OF MEDICINES A
- PHA4PCB: PHARMACEUTICAL CARE - QUALITY USE OF MEDICINES B