How to enrol
Once you have self-sourced a placement for the relevant semester, follow these steps:
- Register your interest, if you have not already done so. ASSC Internships will send you a position description and guide you through the next steps.
- Complete a position description form with your host organisation and send it to us, to be approved by the Subject Coordinator.
- ASSC Internships will notify you by email when your position description has been approved and will send you a Work Integrated Learning Placement Agreement.
- Complete the Work Integrated Learning Placement Agreement with your host organisation and submit the completed and signed agreement to ASSC Internships prior to commencement of the placement.
- Enrol in ASC3WPP by submitting a Variation of Enrolment form found under the ‘Enrolment’ tab in StudentOnline. Attach the approval email.
- Once enrolled you will be given access to the LMS Subject site for ASC3WPP. Review key dates and read the material on this site.
- Attend induction.
If you have any queries regarding this process, please contact us.