Universidad Pontificia Comillas
Comillas is a private university located in Madrid, and is usually ranked among the top universities in Spain. Exchanges with La Trobe University are in the fields of Humanities (International Relations, Psychology, Teacher Education, among others) and Law (Political Sciences, Pre-Law, among others). Accommodations may be arranged before arrival by consulting our Accommodations Provider, PGR. The University has approximately 10,000 students in Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Studies.
School of Humanities and Social Sciences students only.
Mobility Grant; Academic Mobility Scholarship (AMS)
Business and Law
- Justice and Legal Studies (English)
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Primary
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Justice and Legal Studies
- Interdisciplinary Core Subjects
- International Studies
Languages and Cultural Studies
- Social Work
- Accommodation information - For a small fee, any option for Accommodations can be provided – families, apartments, rooms, private residences, etc. Information will be provided upon request. Accommodations may be arranged before arrival by contacting our Accommodations Provider, PGR, Oscar Rubio.
- Exchange student fact sheet
- International student guide
- Modules offered