The cultures of the world come to you at The Agora, Melbourne Campus this August.
When: Tuesday 9 August - Thursday 11 August
Get involved in three days of food tasting, international performances, dancing, music, games and information stands. Tuesday in particular will focus on promoting La Trobe Abroad's exchange programs.
- Celebrate the International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples
- See cultural performances from across the world
- Get involved in mini cultural activities like calligraphy
- Find out about studying overseas and available grants and scholarships
- Attend the exchange information session
- Connect with La Trobe students who have finished their overseas program or students from our partner universities now studying at La Trobe
- Get connected with one of La Trobe's many clubs and societies such as the exchange club.
Come and join us at The Agora as we revel in the diversity of our multicultural world.