Replacement and re-issues
- You can order a replacement testamur if the original has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed for AUD$143 per testamur.
- You can also order a digital copy of your testamur using My eQuals. All digital testamur orders will be sent within five University working days and cost $72.
If you graduated in 2018, you will receive a complimentary digital copy of your Testamur via My eQuals. You will receive your complimentary document within the next few months.
Testamur in a different name
If you have changed your name since graduation and want your testamur to reflect your new name, you can have your testamur re-issued.
Re-issued testamurs cost AUD$143 per testamur. Complete the online form, and provide evidence of your new name (submit a certified copy of one of the documents listed below), along with your original testamur.
- marriage certificate
- birth certificate
- change of name certificate.
Testamur never received
If you have not received your testamur, contact ASK La Trobe and include your student ID number, postal address, year of completion, campus and title of your course.
If you discontinued your Honours course but would like to receive your Bachelor testamur, contact ASK La Trobe and include your student ID number, postal address, year of completion, campus and title of your course.
We will process your application for a replacement testamur within 7-10 business days, after payment has been processed. Please note that during busy periods there may be a delay.
Postage is included in the replacement cost.
- For Australian postal addresses, your testamur will be posted to you via registered mail.
- For international postal addresses, your testamur will be posted to you via DHL. A physical residential or business address is required as DHL does not deliver to PO Boxes.
If you would prefer to pickup your testamur in person, you can select this on the online form under 'Testamur Delivery Option'.