Local clubs and groups
La Trobe Sport offers a wide range of programs which cater to students, staff, local community and local schools, clubs, and groups.
Looking for something fun, active and different for your group? Need an alternative training or recovery session to break up a long season?
Our programs are tailor-made to suit the specific requirements of each individual group. We co-ordinate wet and dry, indoor and outdoor activities which can be recreational, educational or competitive where participants are able to develop many sports-specific skills in a fun and safe environment.
Popular activities include:
- End of Season Break-up Party – aimed at members of junior sporting clubs. This action-packed event is excellent for team bonding or simply a fun way to bring the season to an end. Activity leaders and food are provided, ensuring a hassle-free break-up party for team staff.
- Pool training or recovery session – recover with non-impact water-running or challenge the team with an aquatic based session. Instructor optional.
- Pre-season Program – for seniors or juniors alike.
- Water safety and awareness in preparation for Scout badges.
- Team Building
- Active Recovery sessions including Yoga and Pilates
For more information please email the Programs Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org.