School and group programs
The La Trobe University Sports Centre offers a diverse range of programs which can be tailored to suit a school’s individual curriculum needs.
With our extensive range of facilities, we are able to offer both wet and dry programs, in either indoor or outdoor settings. Some popular activities include:
- Water safety and survival program – an aquatic education program that provides students with water awareness, survival, rescue and swimming tuition.
- Activity day - to start or end the academic year. This includes a full day, or half day, of fun and adventure in a controlled environment and can accommodate any number of students. The activities can be a combination of aquatic and/or dry activities which are modified to suit the abilities of the students.
- Tennis, basketball, squash, table-tennis, soccer - tailored to introduce students to the basics of a sport.
- Group exercise classes – including Pilates, Zumba, Boxing and many more.
- Supervised gymnasium sessions.
- Outdoor education - we can provide students with the basic skills required to participate in the adventure activities of rock climbing and kayaking.
- School swimming carnival.
- Sports day.
- Bronze Medallion Update for Teachers.
For further information or to make a booking, please email the Programs Manager or phone the Sports Centre on (03) 9479 2973.