University Nationals: Training and Trials
2020 NATIONALS – Trial times and locations will be available soon
· Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement of trials.
. Please bring a light top and a dark top with you if your sport requires playing in teams
· Upon arrival, please ensure you check in with your name, student ID, mobile number and email address.
· Appropriate sporting clothing must be worn at all times.
· If your sport requires protective gear including mouth guards this must be worn e.g. Shin guards – La Trobe Sport cannot supply these.
· To ensure fair and unbiased team selections, selectors will be taking notes at each trial and recording these on a selector’s sheet provided by La Trobe Sport. These sheets will only be viewable to selectors and La Trobe Sport staff, information gained will not be distributed elsewhere.
· At the end of the second trial, you will gain further feedback as a group as to what the next step is.
. Attendance for at least one of the two trials is compulsory to ensure you can be viewed by the selectors.
· If a sport has exuberant numbers attend the first two trials, a third trial may be necessary to ensure selectors can select a team.
· Team managers and coaches will most likely be appointed before trials. They will make themselves known on the day for any further questions you may have. If you have any questions before trials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
. Please Note: Athletics and Swimming will not have trials at this stage.