Mind and body studio
The ‘Zen Den’ is a contemporary, beautiful, purpose-built mind and body studio that is a friendly and accessible space available to everyone.
We offer over eight different types of yoga practice, making the Zen Den the perfect safe place to help you switch off, reset your mind and improve productivity throughout your day. We provide Manduka mats, bolsters, cork yoga blocks and a gorgeous, sweet smell in all of our classes.
If you are new to our Zen Den, please remember to:
- bring a sweat towel and water bottle
- wear appropriate training gear
- introduce yourself to the instructor when entering the room
- inform the instructor of any injuries, illnesses or pregnancy that may affect your participation in the class so the instructor can offer alternatives that are safe for you
- work hard and leave feeling great.
The Zen Den welcomes you!
Learn to be more mindful as you enjoy a guided meditation with a focus on bringing your awareness into the present moment, setting your mood for the rest of your day.
A Barre class with a twist, this class incorporates traditional ballet moves with a mix of pilates and boxing. Designed to improve your balance, full-body strength and get your heart pumping. Suitable for all fitness levels.
Release & Restore
Create length and space in the body with prolonged stretching and the assistance of props. A restorative practice that will help relieve physical and mental tension.
This medium to high-intensity class will help link your body and mind through your breathing as you take on various poses. This practice will help with mental and physical discipline as you move through postures, focusing on alignment and awareness of breath.
Vinyasa Slow Flow
A slower-paced movement class focused on correct posture and breathing techniques. Move consciously through poses while maintaining strength and flexibility of the mind and body.
|Pass||Public||LTU Community||LTU student|
|5 Visit Pass||$108.00||$92.00||$81.00|
|12 Visit Pass||$240.00||$204.00||$180.00|
- casual visits are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase
- 5 visit passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- 12 visit passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
To book a session in the Zen Den, download the Mindbody app on iOS and Android or visit our website. To book a class via the MindBody app, search for ‘La Trobe Sport’ (ensuring your location services are turned ‘ON’) and click ‘View Schedule’.