Our fully equipped gym caters for all types of people and levels of fitness.
Our gym includes:
- a large selection of cardiovascular equipment
- extensive range of free weights such as:
- slam balls
- medicine balls
- power bags
- battle ropes
- Olympic weightlifting platforms
- pin loaded machine weights
- lots of available floor space.
Our friendly, qualified staff are ready to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
These assessments are incorporated into all Foundation, Essentials and Platinum memberships, they include:
- A one-on-one pre-exercise screening assessment, where our instructors will help you develop a personalised health plan that is in line with your goals and what you want to achieve.
- A body composition analysis, where our instructors will take your height, weight, girth measurements and skinfolds (optional).
- Strength testing - depending on your goals, this will allow you to reflect on your achievements 6-8 weeks post-assessment.
- Sub-maximal and maximal aerobic fitness testing - depending on your goals, this is an excellent way to see your baseline measurements and keep track of your improvements.
Personalised fitness program
These programs are included in all Foundation, Essentials and Platinum memberships, this includes:
- A tailored program specifically designed to help reach your goals from information collected in your fitness assessment.
- An additional session where our instructors take you through your program to ensure it is aligned with your health and fitness goals. We ensure you're performing all exercises correctly and safely, and check that you are enjoying it.
Our fitness assessment and personalised program
Please note, these are two separate one hour sessions. Both programs can be booked as often as you like.
Check out the range of membership options available at the Indoor Sports Centre.