Place of birth: Melbourne.
Please list your sporting career highlights:
- Manchester United Premier Cup 2012, Our team was sponsored by Nike for an all expenses paid trip to Shanghai, China to play Against Manchester United, Inter Milan, Santos and teams of equal calibre in an under 15 tournament.
- Winning The National Youth League (NYL) with Melbourne City.
At what age did you start seriously training and competing in your sport(s)?
At the age of 13 onwards I was selected in State teams, and since then, soccer has been serious and a major part of my life.
What got you started in the sport?
A love of Soccer runs through our family for generations. My dad is a major reason why I chose to start playing soccer.
Are other family members involved in sport?
Dad, grandad and my uncles all played soccer, none of them professionally.
Who has been the biggest influence in your sporting career?
- my family, with their constant support throughout the years
- my coaches over the past 5-6 years especially:
- Ivan Jolic (state coach)
- Lino Grech (club coach)
- Melbourne Victory youth coaching staff
- Melbourne City youth coaching staff.
Who has been the biggest influence in your academic life?
My parents have been a big influence.
One of my goalkeeper coaches, when I was aged 14, he came to me with a scholarship at
Melbourne Grammar from year 9-12. The school has played a major part of all my academic success.
Do you support any other sport and/or teams?
We are passionate supporters of Galatasaray, I try to watch all of their games.
How do you relax? Do you have other life interests outside of your sport?
Soccer and schooling takes up majority of my time. In my spare time I like to watch tv or use my laptop.
What is one thing that might surprise readers to learn about you
I am an only child.
What is your favourite food? Movie? Music/performer?
Schnitzel with creamy mushroom sauce.
What was the best advice you were ever given?
To train and give it your all while you can, because you wont appreciate what you have, until its gone.
Do you have a saying or motto that you live your life by?
Never give up.