School curriculum programs
We offer a diverse range of programs which can be tailored to suit a school's individual curriculum needs.
With our extensive range of facilities, we are able to offer both wet and dry programs, in either indoor or outdoor settings. Some popular activities include:
- Water safety and survival program – an aquatic education program that provides students with water awareness, survival, rescue and swimming tuition.
- Activity day - to start or end the academic year. This includes a full or half-day of fun and adventure in a controlled environment and can accommodate any number of students. The activities can be a combination of aquatic and/or dry activities which are modified to suit the abilities of the students.
- Sport tailored to introduce students to the basics of:
- Group exercise classes – including:
- Supervised gymnasium sessions.
- Outdoor education - we can provide students with the basic skills required to participate in kayaking.
- School swimming carnival
- Sports day
- Bronze medallion update for teachers.
Make an enquiry
Please contact our programs coordinator on (03) 9479 2973 or submit an enquiry.