Courses for health professionals
Short courses in allied health
The School of Allied Health, Psychology and Public Health offers professional development short courses across collaborative areas including Podiatry, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Ergonomics, Health Management and Human Nutrition, giving Health professionals the opportunity to further their knowledge and skills in assessment and treatment.
Courses are practical and engaging, relevant to today's health practice environment and delivered via a variety of flexible modes to suit busy health professionals.
Single subjects in disability
Our flexible, online subjects can be completed whether you’re entering the sector, or a professional already in the field. Choose an area you’d like to upskill in.
Our subjects have been developed by a team of internationally-recognised researchers from La Trobe’s Living with Disability Research Centre in collaboration with leading industry practitioners.
- The Contemporary Disability Landscape ADP5CDL
- Enhancing Social Inclusion ADP5ESI
- Support Planning with People with Disabilities ADP5SPD
- Translating Evidence into Disability Practice ADP5TED
- Disability and the Law LAW5DAL
- Ethical Issues in Disability Practice ADP5EID
- Advocacy in Contemporary Disability Practice ADP5ADP
- Understanding Complex and Challenging Needs ADP5CCN