SHE3FRW offers second and third year students from the College of Science, Health and Engineering the opportunity to gain real-world experience by completing a work placement in industry, alongside university assessment tasks.
SHE3FRW is a 15 credit point, third year Elective subject.
What will you do in SHE3FRW?
- Enhance your employability by obtaining experience and skills in your area of professional interest
- Develop the ability to verbalise your experience in the job application process
- Complete pre-placement preparation activities
- Complete between 100-140 hours of work placement
- Complete an assignment, oral presentation and reflective report.