Future Ready for Work subject
Put theory into practice and develop professional skills on-the-job while earning credit points towards your degree.
With SHE3FRW you can gain real world experience in your chosen field by undertaking an industry placement as part of a for-credit elective subject. Your placement experience is supported by university-based assessments.
SHE3FRW is offered twice a year:
- Semester 2 (July - October)
- Summer 1 (November - February).
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible for SHE3FRW if you meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in the College of Science, Health and Engineering
- In your second or third year of study
- Have completed a minimum of 30 credit points at second year level
- Have a third year elective subject available
Register your interest in SHE3FRW for 2019
We will keep you updated with key dates of Information Sessions, tips for sourcing placements, application closing dates etc. We will also send you details of the limited number of placements that we (the University) have sourced ourselves and that you may wish to apply for.