Future Ready for Work subject
Undertaking a WIL subject is a great way for you to put theory into practice and develop professional skills on-the-job while earning credit points towards your degree.
Enrolling in SHE3FRW gives you an opportunity to develop a sense of agency, job opportunity seeking skills, workplace readiness, and reflect on what it means for you to be a great professional in your chosen field.
SHE3FRW is currently offered twice a year:
- Semester 2 (July-October)
- Summer 1 (October-February).
SHE3FRW consists of a work placement and reflective assessment activities.
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible for SHE3FRW if you meet the following requirements:
- In your 2nd or 3rd year of study (or have fully completed a minimum of 120 credit points)
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in the College of Science, Health and Engineering
- Have a 3rd year elective subject available
How will this subject make you more ready for work?
Information sessions and application deadlines.
How to find placements and employers tips.
Steps to get subject approval and submit your application.
These are some of the things students ask us about SHE3FRW.