Future Ready for Work subject
Undertaking a WIL subject is a great way for you to put theory into practice and develop professional skills on-the-job while earning credit points towards your degree.
Enrolling in SHE3FRW gives you an opportunity to gain real world experience in your chosen field by undertaking an industry placement. There are also university assessments to complete.
SHE3FRW is offered twice a year:
- Semester 2 (July-October)
- Summer 1 (October-February).
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible for SHE3FRW if you meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in the College of Science, Health and Engineering
- In your 2nd or 3rd year of study and have fully completed a minimum of 120 credit points
- Have a 3rd year elective subject available
On Tuesday, 21 August 2018, we held a webinar for students interested in SHE3FRW for Summer semester 2018-2019.. This webinar covers topics such as eligibility criteria, subject requirements, and how to apply. A recording of the webinar should be available soon.
Slides Watch Webinar
How will this subject make you more ready for work?
Information sessions and application deadlines.
How to find placements and employers tips.
Steps to get subject approval and submit your application.
These are some of the things students ask us about SHE3FRW.