Study with us
We contribute two subjects to the university’s undergraduate curriculum:
- PHE3DDB Death, Dying and Grief –A core subject for the Paramedicine program at Bendigo
- PHE3DDG (Death, Dying and Grief) – an elective in the Bachelor of Health Sciences at Bundoora.
We also manage the Graduate Certificate in Health Promoting Palliative Care at postgraduate level. Core subjects in this Grad Certificate include:
- PHE5AHP (Health Promoting Palliative Care)
- PHE5DDG (Public Health Approaches to Death, Dying and Grief)
- PHE5SPC (Spirituality and Palliative Care).
They are also taken as electives in the Master of Public Health, other major sequences in the MHSc, the Master of Nursing (Cancer & Palliative Care) and (by complementary enrolment) masters programs in other universities.