Community involvement ideas
- Compassionate Cities Charter [External DOC, 3 pages]
- Each Community is Prepared to Help [External PDF, 2.8 MB, 48 pages]
- Public Health Approaches to End of Life Toolkit [External PDF, 6.9 mb, 89 pages]
- Building compassionate communities [Toolbox]
- Sandwell Compassionate Communities [Toolbox]
- Reflections on Developing the DöBra Research Program for Health-Promoting Palliative Care in Sweden [External interactive PDF, 7 pages]
The CCN is open to everyone who is interested in social approaches to end of life.
an association that communicates the importance of public health ideas and approaches in palliative care.
A not for profit organisation known for using innovative arts and health programs to create social and cultural change about death and dying