The SOLAR Lab offers short courses designed for classroom teachers, literacy leaders, principals, allied health clinicians, and parents who are interested to know more about the linguistic basis of reading and how to approach this from a structured literacy perspective.
2021 short course dates
- The Science of Language and Reading - An Introduction
- The Science of Language and Reading - Intermediate
- The Science of Language and Reading - The Secondary School Perspective
2022 short course dates
(Registrations will open later in 2021)
- The Introductory short course will run in February 2022 (Mon 7, 14, 21, 28; all 6:30 – 8:00).
- The Intermediate short course will run in May 2022 (Mon 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; all 6:30 – 8:00).