Skip to content
- Snow, P. C. (2020). SOLAR: The Science of Language and Reading. Child Language Teaching and Therapy. https://doi.org/10.1177/0265659020947817
- Snow P. C. (2020). Psychosocial Adversity in Early Childhood and Language and Literacy Skills in Adolescence: The Role of Speech-Language Pathology in Prevention, Policy, and Practice. Perspectives of the ASHA Special Interest Groups.
- Snow, P., McLean, E., & Frederico, M. (2020). The language, literacy and mental health profiles of adolescents in out-of-home care: An Australian sample. Child Language Teaching and Therapy, 36(3), 151-163. https://doi.org/10.1177/0265659020940360
- Serry, T., & Levickis, P. (2020). Are Australian speech-language therapists working in the literacy domain with children and adolescents? If not, why not? Child Language Teaching and Therapy. https://doi.org/10.1177/0265659020967711
- Snow, P. C., Graham, L. J., McLean, E. J., & Serry, T. A. (2020). The oral language and reading comprehension skills of adolescents in flexible learning programmes. International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 22(4), 425-434.
- Smith, R., Snow, P., Serry, T., & Hammond, L. (2021). The Role of Background Knowledge in Reading Comprehension: A Critical Review. Reading Psychology, 1-27.
- Snow, P. C., & Serry, T. (2019, Nov 12). Why every child needs explicit phonics instruction to learn to read.
- Beck, I. L., McKeown, M. G., & Kucan, L. (2013). Bringing words to life: Robust vocabulary instruction (2nd ed.). Guilford Press.
- Bowen, C., & Snow, P. (2017). Making sense of interventions for children with developmental disorders: A guide for parents and professionals. J & R Press Limited.
- Dehaene, S. (2020). How We Learn: The New Science of Education and the Brain. Penguin UK.
- Hochman, J. C., & Wexler, N. (2017). The writing revolution: A guide to advancing thinking through writing in all subjects and grades. John Wiley & Sons.
- Lovell, O. (2020). Sweller's cognitive load theory in action. John Catt Educational.
- Moats, L.C. (2020). Speech to print: Language essentials for teachers (3rd ed.). Brookes Publishing Co.
- Seidenberg, M. (2017). Language at the speed of sight: How we read, why so many can't, and what can be done about it. Basic Books.
- Stone, L. (2015). Language for life: Where linguistics meets teaching. Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Stone, L. (2018). Reading for life: High quality literacy instruction for all. Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Stone, L. (2013). Spelling for life: Uncovering the simplicity and science of spelling. Taylor & Francis Ltd.