La Trobe University ranks ‘at world standard’ for its research in Education and Specialist Studies in Education (ERA 2015-2016 assessment).
Interested in educational research with La Trobe?
Our research areas include:
- adult learning
- cross-cultural communication
- educational leadership and management
- innovative curriculum and effective classrooms
- diversity and well-being
- outdoor and environmental education and learning
- teaching in contemporary and digital settings.
As a researcher, you will work on complex issues in education policy and practice. You will focus on understanding, designing and implementing the best educational activities in communities, institutions and the outdoors.