About the School
Our emphasis is on professional, ethical and evidence-based practice with a holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
Students have the opportunity to study within a range of collaborative areas including occupational therapy, social work, speech pathology, podiatry and human nutrition, working to develop knowledge and skills in assessment and treatment.
Within the school, our orthoptics group is one of only two training departments for orthoptics in Australia.
- Department of Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Department of Dietetics, Human Nutrition and Sport
- Department of Occupational Therapy, Social Work & Social Policy
- Department of Speech Pathology, Orthoptics and Audiology
All of our courses include placement opportunities as part of your studies, and many of our courses are accredited with national and international accreditation authorities.
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Human nutrition
- Occupational therapy
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Social work
- Speech pathology
Our research is of the highest standard and our research graduates are trained in contemporary clinical practice.