About the School
Our emphasis is on professional, ethical and evidence-based practice with a holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
Students have the opportunity to study within a range of collaborative areas including occupational therapy, social work, speech pathology, podiatry and human nutrition, working to develop knowledge and skills in assessment and treatment.
Within the school, our orthoptics group is one of only two training groups for orthoptics in Australia.
- Department of Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Department of Sport, Exercise and Nutrition Sciences
- Department of Community and Clinical Health
All of our courses include placement opportunities as part of your studies, and many of our courses are accredited with national and international accreditation authorities.
- Food, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Sport and Exercise
- Occupational therapy
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Social work
- Speech pathology
Our research is of the highest standard and our research graduates are trained in contemporary clinical practice.