Women in Master of Internet of Things - City of Greater Bendigo Smart City Scholarship
Who is it for?
Postgraduate coursework, Australian Citizen, Humanitarian Visa, International Student, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
$2500 after Semester 1 and Semester 2, 2022, Census dates
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
This scholarship is available to female students who:
- are Australian citizens or International students
- demonstrate high academic achievement
- are commencing the Master of Internet of Things in Semester 1, 2022 at La Trobe Bendigo campus
- have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or its equivalent) with tertiary level subjects in Mathematics, Calculus or Discrete Maths.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The recipient of the scholarship shall be selected by the University on the basis of:
- academic transcript
- a 500 word statement that outlines why you have chosen to study the Master of Internet of Things
- a 500 word statement that describes how you see yourself contributing to the City of Greater Bendigo’s vision for a smart city as a graduate of the Master of Internet of Things
- The student will need to undertake a milestone report consisting of 200-300 words to update the donor (COGB) of their involvement within the scholarship, and to highlight what the opportunity has provided them. This will be at the end of the first year, with a final report at the end of their course.
- The scholarship recipient may be required to attend joint promotional events or participate in promotional activities in print, media, websites and in social media in relation to their scholarship and university experience.
How to applyTo apply for this scholarship, please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com