Vice-Chancellor Excellence Scholarship - Vietnam
100% deduction on annual tuition fees
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework, International Student
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Sydney, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton, Online, Offshore
How is it paid?
This scholarship will be applied to your tuition fees for the entire duration of the course. The scholarship will be reflected on your Statement of Account post census date every semester. Please note that failure to meet the scholarship terms and conditions may result in the withdrawal of the scholarship. The student must cover the cost of OSHC policy.
La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high-achieving international student and thinking about applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study, you can apply to receive a 100% scholarship for the duration of your studies at La Trobe.
This prestigious La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Excellence Scholarship offers a 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies to high-achieving international students accepted into our undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- The applicant must be a citizen and resident of Vietnam
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree which is under the La Trobe International Scholarship List of eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- The applicant must have an overall WAM* (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
- The applicant must meet all the condition in the offer letter by the provided deadline.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted by a selection panel at La Trobe International and be assessed on bases of:
- Overall WAM
- Academic achievement
- Extra-curricular activities.
- Social activities.
Maintain a full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress during studies.
Please refer to the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.
The scholarship award recipients must be willing to be an international student ambassador for La Trobe University during their study period.
How to apply
Applicants must submit a complete application for the course commencing in Semester 1 (March) or Semester 2 (July) intake of 2022 at La Trobe University.
Applicants must also provide the following documents before the application closing date:
- A detailed resume
- A 4-5 minute video recording (in English) answering the below questions:
- Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
- Why have you chosen La Trobe University?
- What are your career goals?
- How would you like to make a difference to the world/community using this qualification?
Semester 1 2022
Semester 2 2022
Application submission deadline (To be considered for the scholarship)
28 November 2021
24 April 2022
Scholarship selection process
29 November - 10 December 2021
25 April - 08 May 2022
Announcement of the scholarship awardees
13 December 2021
09 May 2022
* A WAM is an average mark that takes into account the credit point value of the subjects that you have completed. It is based on the actual mark of all subjects completed in your course at any given time.
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe University - Vietnam Office, Vietnam@latrobe.edu.au