The Mob Advancement Bursary
Payment will be a single lump sum given prior to the intended trip's departure.
The trip must be taken within a year of receiving the scholarship payment.
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
once per year
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Humanitarian Visa Holder or International student
- Be enrolled into any Outdoor Education degree, discipline or elective
- Be a current 'Mob' financial member
- Be enrolled full time into their 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year of their degree
- Be achieving a minimum WAM of 65
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- completion of the application form, and a 500 word proposal (the criteria of the proposal will be included in the application form)
*The current Executive team can NOT apply for the scholarship.
- Maintain a WAM of a minimum of 65
- Provide evidence of spending the Bursary
- Provide a short written statement about the trip and photographical and/or video evidence of the trip occurring, with consideration to having The Mob merchandise present in photos
- Provide permission to The Mob to use written statement and photos for promotional purposes
- Give a presentation at the Bendigo Campus to students who will be eligible to apply for this Bursary the following year.
How to applyPlease complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com