Technology One Scholarship
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Technology One is Australia's largest enterprise software company. Technology One wishes to support high achieving students undertaking a computer science degree with a focus on Artificial Intelligence. Included in the scholarship is a four week placement at TechnologyOne's headquarters in Brisbane.
The scholarship is valued at $15,000 split into four payments:
- $3750 after semester one census date (mid-April)
- $3750 after semester one exam results (mid-July)
- $3750 after semester two census date (mid-Sept)
- $3750 after semester two exam results (mid-Dec)
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder;
- have a current enrolment in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science (must be undertaking a computer science major or pre-requisite subjects to major in computer science)
- Science double degree program (must be undertaking a computer science major or pre-requisite subjects to major in computer science)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Computer Science
- students undertaking the Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Information Technology or Bachelor of Science, must be in their 2nd year in 2019 and be enrolled in Aritificial Intelligence (CSE2AIF)*
- students undertaking the Science double degree or Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Computer Science must be in their 3rd year in 2019 and have completed Artificial Intelligence (CSE2AIF) and have achieved a minimum of 65% in that subject
- have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 65 in your course.
*a scholarship offer will be conditional on being enrolled in Artificial Intelligence post semester 1 census.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form which addresses the eligibility criteria
- a personal statement outlining your ability for innovation in the field of computer science or information technology and your interest in artificial intelligence, your future goals and ambitions, reasons for applying for the scholarship and what you hope to achieve from the internship placement
- an interview with a selection panel may be required
- approval by Technology One
How to apply
Information about how to apply will be made available when applications open.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com